By Andy Dailey
A new publication for Paper 1, Prescribed topic three: The circulate to international War
The popular IB degree historical past sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of resources at this point, assisting scholars to increase their wisdom and analytical talents.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- committed examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK aid and old research inquiries to aid with all features of the Diploma
Read or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war PDF
Best war & peace books
This e-book considers elicitive clash transformation and its interrelation with humanistic psychology. It discusses the transrational flip within the fields of international relations, army, improvement cooperation and political financial system, offering a brand new version of clash research with functional implications for peace paintings.
The twenty-first century has been considerably formed by way of the turning out to be significance of faith in overseas politics leading to emerging polarization between kingdom states. This new dynamic has provided new demanding situations to foreign human rights rules. This ebook offers with a few of these new demanding situations, really the turning out to be call for by way of Muslim states for defense of Islamic faith from blasphemy and defamation.
Die Zeit deutscher sozialdemokratischer Regierungsbeteiligung wird außenpolitisch immer noch quick ausschließlich unter dem Blickwinkel einer Entspannungspolitik gesehen. Diese Studie ergänzt anhand der aufgezeigten Militär- und Hochrüstungspolitik der SPD in der Regierungsverantwortung, dass eben die Partei des Friedensnobelpreisträgers Brandt z.
The Bandung convention used to be the seminal occasion of the 20th century that introduced, envisaged and mobilized for the possibility of a decolonial worldwide order. It was once the 1st assembly of Asian and African states, such a lot of which have been newly autonomous, to advertise Afro-Asian fiscal and cultural cooperation and to oppose colonialism or neocolonialism via any country.
- Public Administration in Contested Societies
- Economy of Force: Counterinsurgency and the Historical Rise of the Social (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- NATO’s Post-Cold War Politics: The Changing Provision of Security (New Security Challenges)
- Transitional Justice and Peacebuilding on the Ground: Victims and Ex-Combatants (Law, Conflict and International Relations)
- The Endless Quest for Israeli-Palestinian Peace: A Reflection from No Man's Land
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war by Andy Dailey