By Rodney T. Stamler,Hans J. Marschdorf,Mario Possamai
Lessons will be realized from significant fraud circumstances. no matter if the sufferer is an organization, public organization, nonprofit, beginning, or charity, there's a excessive probability that a lot of those frauds might have been avoided or detected if early purple Flag indications have been pointed out and acted upon. Fraud Prevention and Detection: symptoms and the purple Flag approach will let officials and administrators, inner and exterior stakeholders, in addition to outdoor analysts to guard themselves and their companies opposed to fraud through successfully detecting, examining, and performing on early crimson Flag indications. in response to an empirically verified process, the pink Flag approach displays the authors’ greater than a hundred years mixed adventure within the research of fraud in high-profile, international situations in North the US, Africa, Europe, and the a ways East.
Readers of this ebook will:
- Acquire a common expertise of the character, features, and dynamics of fraud
- Understand the method for picking out no matter if a fraud has been committed
- Develop an figuring out of company threat administration techniques for fraud danger administration, compliance probability administration, and handling the danger of fraudulent monetary reporting—including an figuring out of the restrictions inherent in those approaches
- Learn how to define purple Flag symptoms of fraud or suspicious transactions in monetary statements, budgets, and contracts
- Know the best way to make sure that, as soon as a purple Flag has been pointed out, applicable motion is taken
Fraud can result in major monetary loss in addition to undesirable press and exposure with major reputational influence for officials, administrators, organizations, and their stakeholders. This book’s no-nonsense process empowers these charged with maintaining enterprises to prevent those frauds ahead of the organization’s livelihood is jeopardized or to mitigate harm while fraud has occurred.