By Otto Schmid,Silvia Henggeler
- Die Biologie wichtiger Lebewesen, helfende Nützlinge- Schädlinge und Krankheiten
- Erfolgreiche Mittel und Maßnahmen
- Herstellung, Anwendung von Pflanzenschutzmitteln
Alle wichtigen Aspekte, wie Sie einen biologischen bzw. ökologischen Anbau im Garten umsetzen können, werden in diesem Buch behandelt.Der Schwerpunkt liegt auf den vorbeugenden Maßnahmen des Pflanzenschutzes. In prägnanten Darstellungen lernen Sie die wichtigsten Schadursachen und die Methoden zur Gesundung der Pflanzen kennen.
Read Online or Download Biologischer Pflanzenschutz im Garten (German Edition) PDF
Best nature & ecology books
Industrialization, reliance on traditional assets for technological advances and simple dwelling, land improvement, and demographic tendencies towards urbanization have ended in a disconnect with the flora and fauna. The disconnect is changing into more and more seen within the environmental therapies provided by way of many within the eco-friendly movement—prescriptions frequently in response to holding average assets with demagoguery and never technological know-how and falsely claiming that humankind is a contaminant of nature and never an element of its order.
The large Bend sector of Texas—variously often called “El Despoblado” (the uninhabited land), “a land of contrasts,” “Texas’ final frontier,” or just as a part of the Trans-Pecos—enjoys an extended, colourful, and eventful heritage, a historical past that started earlier than written documents have been maintained. With sizeable Bend’s historic and sleek prior, editors Bruce A.
Our destiny hinges on a collection of parts that few people have even heard of. during this superb and revealing ebook, David S. Abraham unveils what infrequent metals are and why our digital contraptions, the main strong armies, and certainly the destiny of our planet rely on them. those metals became the construction blocks of contemporary society; their houses are actually crucial for almost all our digital, army, and “green” applied sciences.
Do animals have ethical rights? if that is so, which of them? How does this have an effect on our puzzling over agriculture and experimentation? If animals have ethical rights, should still they be safe through legislations? those are a few of the questions addressed during this assortment, which incorporates greater than 30 papers spanning approximately forty years of debates approximately animal rights.
- The Global Impact of Unconventional Shale Gas Development: Economics, Policy, and Interdependence (Natural Resource Management and Policy)
- The Twilight Zone of the Huntress
- Our Roots Run Deep as Ironweed: Appalachian Women and the Fight for Environmental Justice
- Metal Deposits in Relation to Plate Tectonics (Minerals, Rocks and Mountains)
- Ecology and the World-System (Contributions in Economics and Economic History,)
- Towards Continental Environmental Policy?: North American Transnational Networks and Governance (SUNY series in Environmental Governance: Local-Regional-Global Interactions)
Extra info for Biologischer Pflanzenschutz im Garten (German Edition)
Biologischer Pflanzenschutz im Garten (German Edition) by Otto Schmid,Silvia Henggeler